Hello everyone! I have a few updates worth mentioning, though I can’t run an actual announcement of one for a little while longer since details are still being worked on. I am happy to say however, that my game design classes at my library have been going very well, and this Fall we’re switching over to Scratch for a change! I was surprised by how well the kids took on Flash, but it’s a program that’s not without its faults, especially its usage and criticism by other developers and web browsers the past few years. Seeing that Scratch adapts better to the modern web, and also has an incredibly simple and fun interface (complete with neat documentation), I decided it was time to make the switch too.
I went ahead and did a test project last night to also brush up on my skills, and it was so much fun that I plan to do more cute little animations in the future. I used to do some with Flash in the past, but this was way simpler to set up and get going. Hopefully the kids enjoy it too!
As of the visual novel, a lot of things are in the works of being switched around again, the biggest thing not only being the plot and its source, but also the game engine I want to use. Until things can be ironed out, I ask that any inquiries on collaborations be put on hold. Thank you!